Key Responsibilties in your role as Service Engineer in Australia:
- To repair, refurbish, recondition, maintain, install, test and fault find mechanical and electrical metalwork machinery of customers
- Build and maintain positive services relationships with Headland customers, to ensure that customer satisfaction objectives set by the business are met and exceeded
- Proactively promote and support the machines, products and services that the company sells and services
- Comply with customer service complaints management requirements and Service Level Agreements (“SLA”).
- Build and maintain strong and collaborative communications with the National Service Support Centre (“NSSC”), recognising their role in service scheduling, co-ordination, customer service and administration
- To assist with the set-up and running of technical Trade Shows and other sales related activities
Core Competencies in your role as Service Engineer in Australia:
- The willingsness to work in Australia
- The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in metalwork machinery
- The ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skilful questioning to draw out the information
- The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and other written technical instructions
- Oral and written communication: speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups. Writes in clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma or Trade Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical or preferably Electro-Mechanical Engineering is a pre-requisite
- Minimum of 3 years service engineer/technician experience in an engineering environment
- Similar role in a comparable business within the engineering industry would be advantageous
- Current Drivers License
- Support in the organization of the working visa
- Possibility to work in australia
- Above the general pay scale
Ein wachsender und inhabergeführter Personaldienstleister im Engineering mit 8 Standorten und über 20 Jahren Markterfahrung – das ist LEASOTEC. Spezialisiert sind wir auf die Branchen Maschinenbau, Elektro- und Automatisierungstechnik, Anlagenbau, Fahrzeugbau und Versorgungstechnik.
Die Kunden unserer Niederlassung Mannheim kommen u.a. aus folgenden Städten und Umgebung: Baden-Baden, Heidelberg, Kaiserslautern, Karlsruhe, Ludwigshafen, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Pirmasens, Saarbrücken, Speyer, Trier und Worms.